We manufacture and offer a complementary product that is much more than an additional component. Our wide array of standard
& customized architectural sealing gaskets is designed to withstand the extreme climatic conditions to add
a further functional accessory to the aluminium production and complete its vast range.
EPDM RUBBER PROFILES
Thermoset Middle East in-house capabilities include a fully equipped Rubber Extrusion line with an output capacity of 10.000
metric tons per year to serve the market. Cold Feed Extrusion Line with LCM Vulcanization (Liquid
Cure Medium) is able to create quality Peroxide Cure EPDM Profiles that offer better compression
set performance at higher temperatures, providing stability for building and industrial applications.
Only LCM lines can make products which can comply with all needs of DIN 7863.
50 , 60,
Grey, Beige (on demand )
1 - 100
2 - 175
RANGE OF PRODUCTS
All our premier EPDM gaskets and polymer products are engineered to deliver optimal performance and meet
the harsh environmental and tough operational condition.
• Rubber Fenders & Other Rubber Extruded & co-extruded items.
• Rubber Sheets/water proofing membrane.
Hardness Grade Available
• 50±5 Shore A
• 60±5 Shore A
• 70±5 Shore A
• 80±5 Shore A
• Grey, Beige or special colours on prior request
We are highly specialized in sealing protection for products such as extruded aluminium section & glazing
• Sealing and gasket
• Damping vibrations
Below are different sphere of application:
• Aluminium & Glass / Wood / PVC: Window Systems
• Thermal Break & Conventional Systems
• Curtain Walls
• Structural Glazing
• Sliding Windows
• Casement Windows
• Tilt & Turn Windows
• EPDM is a polymer of ethylene, propylene and small percentage of non-conjugated diene. Diene provides unsaturation in side chains pendent from the fully saturated backbone.
• EPDM compounds usually contain carbon black, zinc oxide, antioxidants, processing aids, petroleum based plasticizers and curing ingredients.
• Rubber grades with higher ethylene content can be more easily processed and more highly loaded with fillers and oils. But this results in products with inferior ‘Low Temperature Properties’ and ‘High Compression Set’.
• Other properties, particularly compression set, high temperature performance and low temperature flexibility, are highly dependent on the formulation and polymer composition.
• EPDMs can be cured with peroxides or conventional Sulphur cure systems.
• Sulfur-cured EPDM compounds have high compression set and are less resistant to high temperatures.
• Peroxide cured compounds exhibit excellent heat aging properties and resistance to compression set up to 150 C.
• Peroxide-cured EPDM grades with low ethylene content have a service temperature range from -40 to +150 C and short exposures to even higher temperatures.
• Peroxide-cured EPDM can be vulcanized by LCM line only, to comply with compression set properties as per DIN 7863.
• Peroxide-cured EPDM can deliver compression set performance for decades.
• Peroxide-cured EPDM are ideal for applications requiring ‘Good High Temperature Performance’ and ‘Low Compression Set’ e.g. Architectural Sealing Products in harsh climate areas of the world.